How can I order?
You can order online or offline:
- online: just add the items you need to your cart and checkout. As we receive your order, we send you a proforma invoice and will ship the goods according to the payment terms you have used (immediately if you paid online, after receipt of your transfer if you ordered with a bank deposit)
- offline: just send us an email, listing the items you need. We will create a proforma invoice and sent it by email
Contact us if you need support with online orders, we can give you a quick demo.
How does the ordering process work?
It is very simple to order on our portal, just follow these steps:
- Browse our catalog and add any required product to your cart
- When you are done, click on the checkout button and provide the shipping address
- Select the payment method
- Review and confirm the order
As we receive your order, we send you a proforma invoice automatically and start up the delivery.
How can I track my order?
We inform you by email when the order is ready to be shipped. Further, you can contact us (by email or online chat: click on the little blue bar at the bottom of the screen) to get an update. Please check the standard delivery time shown on the product page before requesting an update, we are on top on any order we receive.
My order has been rejected, what shall I do?
Some products may run out of stock occasionally. If we cannot confirm your order, we will inform you and refund any payment done (if any). We do not accept penalties for rejected orders, as per our terms of service and general terms of sale.
Can I modify an order after submission?
As the turnaround times on packages are fast, changing an order after it’s been placed can be difficult. Because of this, we recommend calling us immediately upon realizing that something may be wrong with your order. We will always do our best to make sure you’ll get what you need.
How can I report an issue with my order?
You can send us a message online (click on the little blue bar on the bottom right of the screen) or send us an email. You can count on a quick turnaround, as we are a truly customer-centric organization.
Which order notifications will I get?
We send you email notifications to help you track the status of your order in real time:
- A proforma invoice after you have submitted your order online
- A shipping notification with an order tracking number as the goods have been shipped
Of course, you can always contact us to know the status of your orders.
Why should I state a delivery address?
We need a specific delivery address to deliver your order. Please make sure that the destination address is correct and complete, to prevent issue at shipping.
When we ship
We ship your order as soon as possible if you paid online (Paypal, credit card or Sofort). We ship your order as we receive your payment if you decided to pay by bank transfer. Online payments speed up the order process.
How we ship
Small orders (below 100 kilograms) are shipped by Courier, example DHL or TNT. Orders between 100 and 1 ton are shipped by land or by air freight depending on your shipping address (we will choose the fastest way in any case). Heavier orders, from 1 ton up, are shipped by land (when possible) or by sea (LCL containers).
Who shall unload the goods at the destination?
You should arrange for the discharge of the goods at arrival, as our forwarders may not be equipped for that. You may need cranes and pallets to unload bulky goods a and move them into your warehouse. our forwarders may help you, but this is discretional and generally not foreseen.
The total delivery time depends on various factors:
- Chosen payment method: orders paid online ship faster
- Stock availability at the time of the order: as we manage more than 50.000 products, some items may be temporarily out of stock and delay the shipment
- Order type and destination: orders related to heavy goods that cannot be delivered by land have a longer lead time, as we use shipment by sea in this case (LCL)
As a rule of thumb, small orders are delivered between 5 to 7 working days. Orders below 1 ton in weight, paid online, are delivered between 10 and 15 working days from the date of the order. Orders that require shipment by sea may take up to 45 days to get to the destination.
All our orders are shipped under the "CPT" term (Carriage Paid to), as per the provisions of Incoterms 2010-2013 of the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC). The contractual "place of delivery" is the shipping address you entered at order submission.
Please refer to this page to learn more about Incoterms.
We do not accept EXW delivery (i.e. the self-collection of your order at our premises or warehouses). We ship all orders to the destination only, leveraging our logistical infrastructure.
Any extra storage cost, before or after the shipment, that is not caused by us shall be borne by the Customer (example: customer delays a ready to ship order, or doesn't collect the goods at the agreed shipping location, etc). More info on our General Terms of Sale.